Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chocolate milk anyone?



















I guess the days of Owen waiting a minute for Mommy to be available to help are closing near an end. The other morning Cameryn started drinking Owen’s milk, which made it yucky, so Owen asked me to get him some fresh chocolate milk. I told I would in just a minute. Shortly after that he walked into our bedroom with a yummy glass of chocolate milk , and proudly showed me what he had done all by himself. Luckily the milk was almost gone so it wasn't too heavy to poor. He didn't spill any milk, the chocolate sauce is a different story. Can you see the chocolate settled at the bottom of the cup?

With all the cleaning up Cameryn insisted on washing her hands. So I turned on the water and went back to cleaning up. When I returned I saw bubbles on her mouth. I asked her how the bubbles got on her mouth, and she showed me. Yum!

No comments: