Thursday, February 7, 2008

Forgiveness

Owen used to sleep in pretty good but about a year ago we noticed that he was getting more and more upset each morning when daddy wasn't there. So each morning before leaving for work Sean wakes Owen up and gets him ready just so Owen can say good morning. Every once in a while Sean needs to leave early in the mornings and he'll let Owen sleep in.


"Daddy you weren’t home when I woke up. You were at work."
"Sorry, I thought you’d want to sleep."
"Oh, that’s ok. Hey, I forgave you. I’m like God because God forgives people."

2 comments:

Krista said...

I just love kids and their quickness to forgive....lessons we should all learn! Thanks for sharing!

Aunt Dee-Dee said...

(note to self: Don't say anything negative.)

Since the title of your entry is "forgiveness," then I hope you forgive me for not making any comments lately... I've been busy (lazy, really). I didn't achieve my goal... how can I live with myself?!