Sunday, February 17, 2008

Love





We were going through all of our paperwork and memorable for the kids the other night trying to get it organized and I came across this card we got when Cameryn was born.



"I heard that an angel showed up at your house, dressed up in a baby disguise. With soft, dimpled cheeks, irresistible "coos", and starlight and hope in her eyes…Though she traded her wings for her ten baby toes and her halo is now just a curl, may all her days bring you heaven on earth – your beautiful, sweet baby girl."

I get so wrapped up in my kids. Sometimes I feel as if no one could ever love them more than I do, but I am blessed to have constant reminders of all the people who love my children right along with me. I never could have imagined my kids loving each other as much as they do. That is one of my most unexpected rewards of parenting.

We thank all of you very much for loving our kids with us.




No comments: