Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fascinations



Children and their fascinations. They come and go and some stay longer than you'd like, but it's entertaining to watch. Current fascinations:


Cameryn


1. Role call - she'll go through the whole family and back again, as long as someone is there to listen and repeat her.


2. Buckles - she wants to do the buckles on her booster seat. It keeps me on my toes because I don't know the difference between her wanting down and wanting me to undo the buckle so she can do it again.





Owen


1. Weird - Owen spends his day saying weird nonstop. We've asked him not to say stupid, and he thinks he's found a loophole.


2. Why? - The infamous "why?" questions. I love to see his mind work. He gets so carried away sometimes he doesn't even need me in the conversation.

No comments: