Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A throw back to the pacifier days

So I've been babysitting Hailey once a week for a few months now and both Cameryn and Owen just adore her. They both follow her around and "help" her with everything. Cameryn crawls with her, she's amazed by her toys and her pacifier. So I thought I'd give Cameryn one of her old pacifiers to see what she'd do. It's been several months and she took it like it never left. However, she didn't realize that if she talks it's going to fall out. I remember a few years ago getting Owen's pacifier back out and he didn't want anything to do with it.

1 comment:

Aunt Dee-Dee said...

That was cute... you're gonna make her cry when she asks for it and you say no.

P.S.
I know u just started the blog, but why does it seem like I'm the only one writing comments?